Arbotech Team of Professionals
Arbortech is an Australian, family owned and operated company which was established in 1983.
Arbortech is committed to professional tree care. In this time we have grown into a large team of well respected professionals with the ability to perform above and beyond expectations.
We are currently contracting to or on a preferred list to all government utilities such as councils.
We also work for Private Companies, Real Estate & Strata Managements. And of course all Private Work, e.g. Commercial, Industrial & Residential.
With our type of equipment, we specialise in local Government contracts and are at present the only tree contractor that Campbelltown City Council use. The following is a list of our equipment available for use in this specialised industry. Also enclosed is a copy of our relevant insurance policies. We have in place WHS policies that meet the strict requirements of the above government bodies and we are sure you will find that they will meet even the most stringent Work cover requirements.
- Six fully qualified Arborists and Two in Training.
- Five staff fully qualified with R.T.A Traffic control Certificates complete with appropriate signs and witches hats.
- Two staff fully qualified by Energy Training Services certificates. (Old 5099).
- All staff fully qualified St John’s Ambulance first aid certificates with first aid kits fitted to all vehicles.
- Eight qualified in Road Traffic Planning (TCP).
- All staff has various Work Cover Certificates e.g. Cherry Picker (Tower), Bobcat, Backhoe.
- All our staffs are credited with Occupation Health & Safety. (Green Card & WHS).
- Our staff members have minimum licence requirements of MR (3a).
- Helicopter Experience.
Arbortech is fully committed to staff training. In our computer we have an WHS Risk Management System. This is regularly up-graded. We have in place health and safety standards of the highest level including rehabilitation of staff to conform to Australian Standards.
All tree waste is recycled and made available to government departments such as schools and local councils and also to the general public. We have an ongoing commitment to the environment and no debris is used for landfill as all materials are fully recycled. The depot is set on 34 acres at Camden where all tree debris is recycled, the office, and workshop & equipment storage. We also sell by product eg. Firewood & mulch to the public.